I have to post about my new Gymboree classes. They are so cool with older kids who are starting to become friends. Ms Liz is now not only my music teacher on Mondays, but also my Fitness Fun teacher on Tuesday afternoons. We have a snack after that class and then I have art with Ms Deb who has been my art teacher for 1.5 years. My mommy will leave and let me do the classes without her watching over me as soon as I turn 3. In conjunction (ever heard a 2 year old use that word?) with the new classes, I've started skipping most of my naps. Mommy tricked me into lying down today to have quiet time and I accidentally napped, but for the most part I don't need a nap anymore. It really works out well since mommy's super tired from the baby and I get to bug her even more! Seriously I am already a good big brother because I'm trying not to sit on mommy's belly anymore or kick her in the stomach. It is so hard but I'm trying.
Another thing going on is that I am slowly letting mommy and daddy con me into using the toilet. I figured I gotta get something really good out of this. So when I fill up my potty chart (I'm only 4 away!) I get a new game about the ocean. I only had 80 spots on the chart to get a super cool game. Who's winning this battle? I showed mommy that I can hold it for about an hour if I want yesterday. All it takes is kicking and screaming, surprisingly I decided to please her and go after an hour. No wonder mommy hasn't pushed me so hard today. She's afraid of another fit!! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment