Friday, December 14, 2007

Santa and Gingerbread Houses

Update on our Christmas activities - Let's see...Monday Ethan and I took Ms Stephanie and mommy to see Santa Claus. I told him the usual - that I wanted a magnifying glass. He didn't seem to think that was enough, so I went all out and asked for a chicken spotter. I think Santa was confused so mommy told him that binoculars would do.

Thursday mommy made a Christmas tree cake and I helped decorate it. We took it to playgroup Friday morning to eat. We also made a gingerbread house which is causing me tremendous grief. I was caught eating some candy off of it (it just looks so yummy) and had to go to time out for like the billionth time today. And tonight we're going to a big dinner for church group. I hear it is the last one of the year, so I am going to have lots of fun.

Oh and the other night (Dec. 8th mommy tells me) we went to a town far away called Bethlehem. There were angels, Mary and Joseph, and scary Roman soldiers. But I think it was all make believe. At the end, there was a baby Jesus. I don't understand it all but it was kind of neat. Afterwards we went for pizza at the Mellow Mushroom. Groovy place with yummy pizza.


Oh and Santa sent his elf, Bernard, to watch over me. He seems to be hiding during the day. We leave him food at night and he eats it, plays with something, and leaves his elf hat out so that we know he came. He's supposed to be reporting to Santa on my behavior, so I've been trying to just misbehave when I'm not home. I also think that Bernard needs to be told on. Can you believe he took ornaments off of the tree? You know I get in big trouble when I do that.

Every morning this month I've been opening my Lego City Advent Calendar. I have been getting all kinds of neat Legos to add to my collection.

No comments: