Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Big Boy Cup
I just drank out of a big boy cup without spilling. Now you wonder why this event should require a posting...but you must realize the big boy cup I'm speaking of is also known as a gallon of milk. Granted the jug was only 1/4 of the way full but it was fun to drink out of the jug, no middle man cup to be washed! I don't know why mommy isn't super pleased with me but she seems to think a cup is required. But little does she know I am now capable of doing all kinds of things she deems as gross. So if you come over to my house for dinner, just remember I call dibs on the jug of milk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Cooper I'm proud of you for drinking out of a "big boy cup" and not spilling but just remind me not to drink milk when I come over!!
Post a Comment