Cooper Lee
Friday, May 9, 2008
Mother's Day Preparations
We're getting ready for another Mother's Day here. I just figured out what I want to get mom. I just asked her to make a Mother's Day breakfast for herself. She laughed at me! Can you believe she laughed at my thoughtful gift?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cooper
I'm 5!
Cooper's Fav Blogs
Trinity's Blog
Foster's Blog
Ethan's Blog
Brennan's Blog
Family Photo Album
Followers
Cute Things I Say - Age 4
Said to Granna & Pappaw - you and Aunt Jamie and AJ are welcome to come to our house anytime.
I wish I had 1,000 magic markers,
At the Smithsonians - But I haven't seen everything yet!
Do you know something?
But I want God to baptize me.
I've got a challenge.
I may be small but I'm fast.
I'm strong but I can't lift the solar system.
While snuggling with mommy, repeated the commercial for a snuggie.
When a friend got in trouble - I don't know how such a nice guy could get in trouble.
What's all that commotion in there?
That's not a walking stick silly, it doesn't have feet.
Trinity has camouflage eyebrows.
Cute Things I Say - Age 3
Daddy's arm has long fur.
Don't worry Cinco (our dog), it's just a ghost.
I can't use my noggin because it doesn't any arms.
I don't want to rock out - I'm too busy.
I want to go back to where I came from - planet Pluto.
I went shopping with Jesus and got green mouse traps.
I'm from the moon.
I'm gonna trash your minds. (this was said to daddy and mommy)
I'm gonna win the SuperBowl!
I'm not Cooper, I'm Dash. (Told to various people including the doctor, Santa Claus, and friends)
Mom, I want to go back to outer space. I want to go to the dark side of the planet.
My mouth doesn't work, its all burned out. I cry longer when its burned out. The sun doesn't listen to me.
No, God doesn't know everything - Uncle John does. (said with a smile)
One day when I was older...or when I was a little boy...
Told to Santa - I want a magnifying glass and a chicken spotter.
When asked for prayer requests one night, Cooper started listing games. We finally figured out he thought we were asked for player requests.
When told about Jesus fasting in the desert for 40 days - Jesus needed a strawberry.
When viewing an ultrasound of the baby at 35 weeks and focusing on the spine, "Wow that baby has a lot of teeth!"
You're so hilarious (pronounced w/o the "h".
Cute Things I Say - Age 2
Don't worry, its just a concrete mixer, not a scary monster.
Go Gators!
Good job, mommy (or daddy).
I want ... - When I'm upset I call for a member of the family that is not there (they are less likely to think I'm being silly).
I want a brother or sister.
I want to see Jacob and Megan and baby Emily.
I'm going to "beak" or "beep" or "bee" you (I hold my pointer finger out by my face when I say this and confuse the adults).
Ok, mommy (or daddy).
That'd be "purr"-fect.
The Gators won the Piston Cup (referring to the basketball championship and getting it confused with the movie Cars).
Time out isn't funny anymore.
We'll keep looking.
When told the story of Noah's ark - I'll never complain anymore.
Cooper's Favorite Things, Age 2 1/2
Books, books, and more books!
Camping
Cars
Crayola Color Wonder products
Elmo's Keyboard-O-Rama
Ethan
Gymboree
Leap Frog Letter Factory
Legos (duplos)
Little Einsteins
Mill Creek Community Church
Sand boxes, shovels, rakes
Thomas the Tank Engine
My Amazon Wishlist
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3AKUO4686JU4Q/
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(15)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(38)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(5)
Gymboree Spirit
Lee Wii
What I Learn in Church
Mother's Day Preparations
Sharing Conversations & My Good Friends
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(25)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment