Saturday, August 23, 2008

Have You Called Jenny Yet?

Mommy was telling daddy this morning that she had some weight to lose from when she was pregnant with Trinity. I looked at her, scanned my commercial memory bank, pointed my finger out, and said "Have you called Jenny yet?" (from the Jenny Craig commercial)

I really like to watch the commercials like daddy. He was the kid who didn't watch the show, only the commercials. I'm following in his foot steps. I like to call up my grandparents and tell them that a 15 minute call to Geico could save them more on their car insurance. Sometimes when mommy asks what I want to eat, I say all-white meat chicken nuggets, crisp apple slices, and white milk from McDonalds.

Mommy has made several cakes lately. She practiced for a cake last weekend and made two today. She let me help last weekend and on one cake today. I love helping her decorate cakes.

Daddy took me to see the new animated Star Wars movie today. It was cool! The regular Star Wars movies are too slow for me to watch right now, but the animated one was pretty action packed. I'm building light sabers and such out of my Legos now. Here begins my Star Wars obsession.

No comments: