
For Mother's day, we went to Toxey again. We had a great time with mommy's side of the family. Daddy helped me locate a whole lot of bugs. I had all kinds of things in my bug house. One bug came out of its exoskeleton while in my bug container! Daddy almost stepped on a rattlesnake so he killed it with Pappaw's shepherd's hook and mommy said she was glad she wasn't with us then.
School is over and I'm looking forward to summer fun. Mommy and Ms Stephanie took Ethan, Erin, and me to Stevi B's for pizza (Daddy even came for that) and Monkey Joe's jumpy place after school on Thursday to celebrate the last day of school. I was super tired but had a great time.

Baseball season is over. I had a great season and really learned a lot, especially with such a great coach. I had a couple of hits on pitches and fielded great. My last game was on Friday and Papa and Nanny came up to watch it. They were also here for our team party where I got a trophy, t-shirt, and goody bag. Papa and Nanny watched Trinity and me last night so daddy and mommy could go to a Coldplay concert (that was my gift to mommy for Mother's day). I had a great time with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment