
I was the ring bearer at my Aunt Jamie's wedding this past Saturday. She married a cool guy that I like a lot and he is now my Uncle AJ. My cousin Foster was also a ring bearer but I had to help him down the aisle. He tripped and made us both fall but I picked us up and we did a fine job after that. Mommy said I was the cutest ever in a tuxedo and I absolutely loved wearing it.
Also I started school last week. I am in transistional kindergarten (basically pre-K for those who turn 5 before Dec 31) and have two super nice teachers, Ms. Kim and Ms. Cyndy. I'm having a blast and am so excited to go to school every day.
Also I started school last week. I am in transistional kindergarten (basically pre-K for those who turn 5 before Dec 31) and have two super nice teachers, Ms. Kim and Ms. Cyndy. I'm having a blast and am so excited to go to school every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment