Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Weekend With Wilbur, the class pet

(pictures to come later when mommy gets around to it)
This visit with Wilbur was a little less exciting than the last one, but we still had a lot of fun. Mommy picked Wilbur and me up from school on Thursday and we went to Supercuts where Ms. Jin cut my hair. Wilbur just watched and made sure the cut was even. Well, my little sister Trinity did play with Wilbur some too. We had milkshakes that evening and Wilbur even got a brain freeze!
Wilbur spent Friday morning in the van while I was at school. But when I came home, we lied down to watch a movie. We were supposed to have a play date at Chick-Fil-A that night but the other kids were ill. So instead my dad brought a Kid’s Meal home to enjoy. We spent the night just hanging out with the family.
On Saturday it was raining and cold. We stayed inside all day playing games and Legos. My best friend Ethan came over for a play date that night. We had pizza, played Legos and Bakugan on the Wii, and watched a Bugs Bunny movie way too late!
Sunday morning we went to church. I went to two different classes since my parents had to volunteer and got my special sprinkle doughnut that Ms. Laurel who saves me one every week. I let Wilbur have a nibble but I don’t like anyone messing with my doughnut so I didn’t let him have much.

After church we went to Shane’s Rib Shack to hang out with my friend Parker. We came home and I played more Bakugan on the Wii. I taught Wilbur how to tell which 3 digit number is greatest during the game.
My dad and mom had a date night Sunday. While they were gone out for dinner, I went to my friends’ house.
 My family is part of a babysitting co-op so when my parents go out, I get to have a play date. Wilbur had fun at Stephen and Bethany’s house. We ate dinner, played Legos, and Wii.  I was tired and went to bed as soon as we got home. This weekend was low key, but I was so glad Wilbur got to share it with me! Thank you Wilbur for all the fun times we shared.

No comments: