Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Daddy Taught Me About Fashion Last Night

Last night as daddy was helping me get my pjs on for bed, he gave me some fashion tips. He says you should pull your pants up as high as you can. I frankly think I look silly but if daddy thinks it is cool, then it must be cool. Mommy just laughed at us and said something about making sure she had some bribe pictures for when I get older. Anyway, I wanted to show off my new style. Now I just need to add a shirt that is cut off about 6" above my belly to complete the "Nathan" look. Mommy told me that daddy used to wear his shirts cut off like that when they met. For some reason he doesn't have any of those shirts anymore.

Today is Nanny's birthday as well as Cinco's. We have celebrated by making a doggie cake for Cinco and brownies for us. I sang to Nanny this morning. Oh and it is Cinco's 5th birthday. Since I know some Spanish words from Dora, that means she is as old as her name!

No comments: