Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm an Entrepreneur

Whatever that word entrepreneur is, that's what I am. The other day Daddy went through MY snack cabinet and pulled out a pack of Pringles chips. I told Daddy he could have them if he gave me some money for them. Now I don't know what all the talk about "Daddy makes the money to buy everything we have" was about because if that were true, he could have paid me some cold, hard cash for those chips. Of course he didn't come through, so I'm currently looking for new business prospects. Does anyone have any suggestions? I tried tree trimming and lawn aerating already so let's keep it to something where I don't have to get outside to do.

Oh and I've also renamed the Kingdom Safari class at church from the "Giraffe" class to the "Jesus" class. Let's just call it what it is folks. I mean we're not there to learn about zoo animals, are we? I guess maybe next Sunday I won't hit everyone so I can actually enjoy myself a little more. I think I was just feeling angst about the class not being appropriately named. :-)

No comments: