Cooper Day. If I had my way there would be a Cooper Day and I would get all the things I want. I want all the things I see. See like today we were at Target picking up Trinity's photos and then we shopped the clearance. You never know what will be on clearance at a Target. So we happened upon a set of Bocce balls that IIIIII waaaaannnnnttttt! Mommy said, "Ok, let's get them for daddy for Father's day." Now this started me thinking what about this Father's day and Mother's day, there should be a Cooper Day! If you're on board, check out the link on the right to my Amazon wishlist.
DISCLAIMER - Don't worry about spoiling daddy's Father day. He already got a WiiFit and he never reads my blog. Apparently he doesn't read anyone's!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment