
We just went on a trip to see our family. We spent Sunday through Friday of last week at Mammaw and Uncle Mike's. There isn't much to get out and do in the city of Palatka but we managed to have a great time. We went to Angel's one morning with daddy for breakfast. It is the oldest diner in Florida and it is an old train car. Daddy had to leave after that for his conference in Orlando. So we went to WalMart. Uncle Mike has a new jet skit and he let me sit on it and crank it. Then I got to play in the wet dirt. Of course I was dirty so Uncle Mike hosed me off. Then on Tuesday we drove to St Augustine to meet Papa for lunch. We felt bad missing his Father's day and wanted him to have a special time meeting Trinity for the first time. Wednesday there were really bad storms so we stayed inside but our cousin Mary came for a visit. On Thursday mommy took me to visit my Great, Great Aunt Gertie's house. I played with her dog Hannah. That afternoon mommy took me to Dollar Tree and Publix, 2 of my favorite stores. We left on Friday for Papa and Nanny's. Aunt Mimi, Uncle Billy, and Austen were there. We swam, played, and had a good time just being together. Austen even let me play his Nintendo DS for a little while.

On the way home we ate at Cracker Barrel. I took one of the golf pegs in that triangle game they have on the table, crubmled a piece of straw wrapper on top and announced, "Look at my invention, golf!"
I also told mommy one morning after she told me that she loves me, daddy loves me, and that God loves me, "Don't tell me you love me, just love me. Just tell me one time, that's the rule."
No comments:
Post a Comment