Yesterday I turned 4. I had a great day. Mommy made me pancakes and bacon for breakfast and chocolate chip muffins to take to pre-school. I picked a present out of the birthday box at school and took in the snack bucket containing the afore mentioned muffins along with Cheetos and Capri Suns. For lunch I requested leftover chicken noodle soup with star shaped pasta. We played with my new toys like a scooter, chalk tools, etc. outside. And last night we went to Kado Sushi & Steakhouse for some hibachi table action. Great Grandma Speed had never been before and she enjoyed it too. I had a great day. Mommy interviewed me for my 4 year old interview and you can compare my answers to the last one she did here.
Favorite Food: spaghetti with no sauce on it, just butter
Favorite Drink: milk when the chocolate is in it
Favorite Song: ABC's (same as last year)
Favorite Book: Farm Animal book that makes sounds
Favorite TV Show: Little Einstein's
Favorite Movie: Wall-E
Favorite Animal: Dinosaur
Favorite Bug: Grasshopper (likes to hold them and find them in the grass)
Food You Don’t Like: I don't know, that's a tough one - sandwiches
TV Show You Don’t Like: Football
Favorite Place to Eat: Moe's (same as last year)
Favorite Store: Publix (same as last year)
Favorite Shoes: Light up sandals
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: Rub her elbow (same as last year)
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: Wrestle
Favorite thing to do at home: Watch TV
Favorite “fun” thing to do: Play on the computer
What do you want to do when you grow up?: Firefighter
Are you going to have kids when you grow up?: Yes (same as last year)
How many?: 6 - I'm going to have 6 kids to help me put out some fire (last year it was "a lot")
What kinds of things to do you think about a lot?: Doing what is wrong
How does it feel to be four?: Super cool
Is there anything else you want to say?: Yes, I just want to say "Thank you God for our food and our many blessings. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen."
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Cooper! We are looking forward to celebrating with you Saturday.
Post a Comment