Today was my first day of pre-school and I had such a good time. On the way to school mom was talking about all this stuff like listen to the teacher, mommy won't be there, behave, etc. Well I asked her to please stop talking and she laughed. So we rode the rest of the way in silence. When we got there we met up with Ethan and went into the classroom. Ms Angie said Ms Sandi would be there tomorrow and she led the class today. We made an art project which was basically a little paper me. We did circle time and had snack as well. I also was able to play with the play kitchen. I asked mommy when we left if I could have one at home so we'll see. I had a great day and am ready to go back tomorrow!
By the way, we had a great time at the lake. I played in the sand, went down a huge water slide, jumped on and off of a water trampoline, and had a great time with the family. Great Grandma Speed came home with us and she actually watched me last night when mommy and daddy went to open house at school. Mommy told me that if Grandma had to get onto me I was going to get in trouble and I told her that if Grandma was bad she'd get in trouble too. Mommy didn't like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment